Celluloid Charms

Celluloid Charms

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Celluloid Charms: Fun Find

While traveling this past week I happened to bump into some swap meets....always a fun place to be! I found some celluloid treats which I will be uploading in the future but I also found some real cool gigantic "muffin tins"! Each tin is 24" X 36" and each "cup" is 6" in diameter! I used to keep my collection pinned on a board but I found that I was spending too much time pinning them on and off while adding to my collection and while removing for photographing. These tins are nice because each "cup" is large enough to group my charms into categories making it convenient to grab from here and there to shoot photos. I don't have all my charms in the "cups" yet as all my new ones and are lined up to photograph! Also, my duplicates are in another tin. Oooooo, this is sooooo much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment